Blogskin done

YAY! Blogskin finally done after 7 months? Hahaha.
Added a list of the mangas I've read at the blogskin!
But the list of manga is outdated already since I'm too lazy to edit it as I read more mangas. Haha.
Still hope it's useful to anyone who comes across this site.

Oh, and let me know if anyone wants to be linked to this blog too! ^^

Anyway, thank you Black Rabbit for your comment on the previous post!
I think I shall try to update this blog for myself too.
Like when I go to this blog, I'd have a whole bunch of manga stuff to look at~~
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 @ 1:22 PM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.