Toshokan Sensou


Toshokan Sensou
(also known as Love & War or Library Wars)

Manga Status: Ongoing
Anime Status: Completed

Summary: A 12-episode anime which talks about a fictionary Japan of the future. Battles are involved due to different ideologies the groups have on books. There is the aspect of romance, action, military in the series!

Comments: Ok. So I think 12 episodes is too short! T__T Idk why but I think 12 episode animes seem to be the trend now. Like the ones this year? ._. But then again, this is an anime made in 2008. So why is it only 12 episodes? o_o

Anyway, the anime ends on volume 3 of the novel~
There is news of the upcoming movie of this!!! The continuation of what they left of at volume 3.
I think it'd only be aired in Japan. /sad

In terms of romance, I really like that the romance is slowly progressing.
The political scenarios they are in make you think a little more on the issues of the society.
What is good, what is bad? Questions like this.
I found the female lead, Kasahara Iku, annoying at the beginning, but I grew to really like her!
During the episode on the bullying, I was like WTH! But Iku is so awesome omg.

Regarding the ships in this anime----
SHIPS IKU X DOUJOU & TEZUKA X SHIBASAKI!
Wish they'd covered their endings though. Like what happened in the future. But I guess we'd need to read the manga/novel to know more! There was only like pictures? But only of Iku and Doujou.
Ok wait, talking about them, we don't even see a kiss scene of Iku x Doujou!!!! Sigh.
The most we got was, Iku falling into Doujou's arms while practising?
I think they kissed, from what we can see from the zoom out.
But that's like not a proper kiss scene for me. =_=

There's an english version translated of Library Wars. *_*
Shall pay a visit to Kino when I'm free to see if they have them!

Labels: ,

Monday, June 4, 2012 @ 12:12 PM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.