Kuroko no Basket

So apparently I'm sad bc I can't spazz about Kuroko no Basket with anyone. ಥ_ಥ

But never mind, I shall do it here. Hahaha.


Kuroko no Basket

Manga Status: Ongoing
Anime Status: Season 1 Completed;

(Pictures from zerochan and google)

Summary: Five prodigies known as the 'Generation of Miracles' in their elementary school goes on to different high schools later in life. Kuroko, is known as a phantom player when he was playing there.
Because he is so weak and everything, people wanders what he is good at to belong and play as a regular in this lengendary team.

Comments & Spoilers: Sorry for the crap summary. Lol.
But basically the story is set in Seirin, and Kuroko goes to Seirin and meets this Taiga guy!
I mean, not in the romantic sense but haha, they all came together because they joined basketball.

This is the rumoured 'Generation of Miracles'.


And they are really good at basketball.
In season 1, two of them haven't appeared yet.

Really tempted to read the manga to know more.
But it's just different in anime since you get to see all the action in their matches.

And the episodes are just intense and got me addicted. о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Finished watching the first season in 3 days.
At the moment, Season 2 is airing at 6 episodes.
But I don't want to watch with a cliffhanger!

Here's pictures of my bias in Kuroko!!



Kise Ryouta!
One of the Generation of Miracles.

Tbh, I root for Kuroko's team more than my bias. Lol.
But when he plays my heart gets stolen. ಥ_ಥ
Why do you do this to me. ಥ_ಥ

But sometimes I feel like he's a little twisted. Haha.

Anyway OTP in this anime has got to be Hyuga x Riko!!!!!
Cutest couple alive.
But they're not an official couple. ಥ_ಥ
Please make something happen between them please. Hahaha.


Anyway, from the above scene, Hyuga is really sweet.
He actually ate up what Riko cooked!! Even the cooking was horrible. Lol.
SHIPS HYUGA X RIKO!!!

Anyway, I think the intensity of this anime reminds me of Chihayafuru.
Games, matches etc. ヾ(@゜∇゜@)ノ

Labels: ,

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 @ 8:39 PM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.