[Walkthrough] Queen of Defense: Eiji Hatori

Been into mobile otome gaming lately. Haha. Played several voltage routes! Will probably blog about them here, since it's together with my manga/anime stuff.

Watched Psycho-pass season 2, and akatsuki no yona. So awesome. ANY's manga is still ongoing.

Okay, so anyway, I think NMG2 is a pretty new company or something? But I saw Miranda's Choice before though.

So, as nobody has posted any walkthrough (and I've just finished playing Eiji's route), I shall post it here for anyone who needs it!

Though this game is similar to voltage ones that you can unlock both endings once you've reached either.

Please credit and link back if anyone ever uses it. Thank you~


This is what I chose to get the Happy Ending:

B. Pretend you know something.
C. That was cool.
B. Y-you startled me.
C. Crime?
C. Do you want to keep it a secret?
A. What should we do?
B. Let's go!
B. Potato salad.
A. Purikura.
C. The bully...?
A. This is not about the money!
C. We'll definitely win!

Labels: , , , ,

Monday, January 5, 2015 @ 12:23 AM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.