[Review] Scandal in the Spotlight: Special Story - At the Mercy of Revance


At first I thought it's the usual 'intro + character = end' kind of flow, but it's not for this one!

I went to click REVANCE at the menu, then I saw that it read episode 6. Then I went to click Kyohei and saw that it was episode 1, so I read from there.

Stories are interlinked though.

Takashi intrigues me. Haha. Can't wait for his route to be out.

As of now, my bias for SITS is Kota.
Got his main story + MS epilogue + sequel and loved them. (#^ω^)

Labels: , , ,

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 @ 12:19 AM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.