[Review] Star-Crossed Myth: Scorpio - Season 1 Sequel

Guess this is the first time I'll be writing an otome game review at this blog? Haha.

I've just completed the sequel with the blessed ending. I'd wait a while more for walkthrough to be posted by other people so I can see the other ending, haha.

Firstly, about this SCM app, I've bought every main story and epilogue that's out so far. Today's Scorpio's sequel story came out so I went ahead and bought it.

I loved every story in this app so far!!


In this sequel, Scorpio is being his typical tsundere self. But he's sweeter than how he is in the main story.

I read through this with a fuzzy feeling, and kept gushing as I read how much I love him. (///▽///)

Scorpio is just so adorable with his shy side haha. I loved looking at his blushing face!! It must be because of Midorima that I'm now currently attracted to tsunderes, lol.

Basically, this sequel lets Scorpio's character really shine. Plotwise, IMO Leon's one was sort of grander?

Anyway, the sequel epilogue is super adorable! The fluff and the fuzzy feeling it gave me. (´▽`) ♡

I would recommend reading this if you like tsundere characters. But if you don't, I would still recommend him because his sweetness will definitely sweep you off your feet!

-[WARNING: SPOILER OPINION]-

In the epilogue, Scorpio says he doesn't want the MC to change. In my heart, I'm thinking I won't want him to change too.
Idk, it just feels to me he wants to change? On one hand, I want Scorpio to be even sweeter, but he's fine the way he is. Haha. I feel like I'm contradicting myself. Lol.

Okay, rant over.

Till next time!

Labels: , , ,

Friday, March 20, 2015 @ 11:39 PM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.