[Review] My Wedding and 7 Rings: Junta Nikaido - Season 1 Main Story


Just completed this game! Quite easy to get the super happy ending though. The meter moves rather quickly. But ahhh, only managed to unlock 2 out of 5 secret stories. Couldn't find any walkthroughs atm. Will find later, haha. Quite sleepy.

There's this music in the game that reminds me of Kissed by the Baddest Bidder though, lol.
Initial thought of Junta was that he's the sweet sort of guy, with a hidden evil side. I was intrigued by that evil side, so I went ahead and bought him. /o/

Tbqh, I quite liked the way Junta teased the MC. Lol. Looking at the MC's reaction, I would want to tease too, hahahahah. I thought he resembled Shusei from MTBS (this impression didn't last, haha), then after that Saeki from MFW (bc of his flirty/teasing attitude).

Because of the environment which he grew up in, he'd grown to get things done by whatever means he had to do. :(
He mixes truth within lies, lies within truths. It's how he learned to live by shielding himself. :(

I'm glad the MC continued to trust in him, and continues to support Junta.

That said, this marriage contract doesn't leave much of a choice for the MC! Zzz.


-Afterthoughts: Spoilers!-


Angry at his mom!!! Zzzzzz. What kind of mother are you?!?!?! Felt so disheartened when Junta wordlessly handed her the money. Zzzzz. And just when we could see Junta's faith in humanity restoring bc of the MC. >:(

I felt that Junta's sudden change was quite abrupt. Like he changes once the MC gets back after their 'fight'(?). But I think there's more to his character that we didn't get to read in this story. Since at the beginning of his #1 secret story, we could see him being affected already, haha.

I hope we get to see him being more straightforward in future stories! Junta is an interesting character.

Labels: , , ,

Thursday, April 16, 2015 @ 2:03 AM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.