[Sweet cafe] Coin Drop Images / CGs

This is my complete coin drop images collection!
Hope voltage will add on more pictures. (。’▽’。)♡


Yamato Kougami from My Forged Wedding


Eisuke Ichinomiya from Kissed by the Baddest Bidder


Ichigo Sato from Dreamy Days in West Tokyo


Takuto Hirukawa from Love Letter from Thief X


Kiyoharu Nanahoshi from True Love Sweet Lies


Minato Okouchi from My Two Bedroom Story


Sosuke Kikuchi Finally in Love Again


Miyabi from Enchanted in the Moonlight


Kyoga from Enchanted in the Moonlight


Hiroshi Kirisawa from Metro PD: Close to You


Kaoru Kirishima from My Two Bedroom Story


Ivan Chernenkov from Be My Princess 2

Labels: , ,

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 @ 4:12 PM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.