[Sweet Cafe] Short Stories: Racing Heartbeat - Soryu


So because I love Soryu and all the sweet cafe stories so far, I redeemed his Racing Heartbeat story.
I was sort of disappointed after reading this. :(

This story is set in an alternate world, where the MC and Soryu are not in love.
Instead, they are co-workers and are not in a relationship (like they are in the stories). Nothing lovey dovey/cute IMO. :(

It took 5 tickets to redeem this if I didn't remember wrongly?

Am holding back redeeming the rest of the Racing Heartbeat stories fron Sweet Cafe. Dear Voltage, I'm reading these extra stories bc I want to read more of those fluff/romantic/cute scenes. ㅠ_ㅠ

Labels: , , ,

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 @ 9:18 PM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.