[Walkthrough] My Wedding and 7 Rings: Junta Nikaido - Season 1 Main Story

Since I can't find a walkthrough that unlocks all the secret stories :(, I'd just post mine here.
I managed to unlock secret story #1 and #3! Please let me know if anyone knows the others.
Tried the 9 possible ways of choices for chapters (i.e. AA, AB, AC, BA...) that I think might have the secret stories, but I couldn't unlock anymore. (╯°□°)╯

Didn't try for all though. Lol. Was about to go mad.

This walkthrough will give you the Super Happy Ending.
(•̪┌┐•̪)


Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

Labels: , , , ,

Friday, April 17, 2015 @ 12:14 AM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.