[Review] Finally, in Love Again: Kanata Tachibana - Season 2 The Proposal


I honestly didn't expect much when I got this route, but I'm really glad I got it. I loved this route!

Kanata is the guy who randomly blurted the proposal in Season 2's prologue.
I found him rather sketchy at first, haha.

So basically for his story, they ended up faking their engagement, because Kanata wanted to let his grandma have a peace of mind, and the MC to stop her mom from asking her for an arranged marriage. Or prolong her mom from pestering to set her up on marriage interviews.

Gradually, they know more about each other.

I seriously love the MC in FILA, especially in this particular route. We're in sync. ಥ ‿ ಥ It's the first time I've ever read an MC like this though. I mean, compared to other Voltage games. The MC has her work and is independent. She can take care of herself, and can even support the guy she loves too. I love the MC!! Haha.

I really admire the relationship they have and the reasons how they got together.
Two separate people who are good by themselves, becoming better together. And not like those people who feel incomplete without love in their lives. How can anyone not love Kanata and the MC together after reading this?? ( ̄︶ ̄)

At the end, I felt it was really sudden though. They've only known each other for a while?

Anyway, I recommend getting the epilogue too! It's really sweet, and I really love the type of relationship they have.

Labels: , , ,

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 @ 10:08 PM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.