[Review] Finally, In Love Again: Kazuki Serizawa - Season 1 Sequel


Kazuki is the perfect blend of what I've ever wanted in a guy. ♡♡♡♡♡

He pampers the MC, he's sweet, he's passionate. (///▽///)

So the sequel summary given by Voltage seemed rather ominous. An old friend from Kazuki's U.S. time works together with him? A possible love rival?

So this new character is Tess. She'd worked with Kazuki before, and now works at his company as his secretary. She was okay until she got annoying. I do understand where she's coming from, but the way she handled it doesn't seem like an adult at all. That's what I think. But it kind of felt like Voltage just wanted to force this character into the story in a way.

Kazuki and the MC communicates much more in their relationship in this sequel. The conflicts they have smooths out because they talked them over. I think communication is indeed critical to sustain a long-term relationship. Both of them have truly matured compared to the relationship they had 10 years ago. (─‿‿─)

I love that their relationship is one in which both characters grow and learn from one another. They both have a positive influence on each other's life.

I liked Kazuki in his main story, but I can now say I honestly loved him in this sequel.

The epilogue is awesome, and it's what made my love meter for Kazuki shoot up, haha. I love the MC in this too!! I love how she'd grown because of Kazuki, and she's really happy now.

Can't wait to read his proposal!!

Labels: , , ,

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 @ 9:54 AM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.