[Review] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder: Special Story - Soryu Oh ~ His Heart


This story comes with 4 chapters - 3 chapters of story + 1 chapter of Soryu's POV.

The story is really funny. Soryu's personality changes completely upon saving MC from a fall.
Lol the things he does since his personality changed makes me laugh.

This story is refreshing, as we get to see another side of Soryu!
Though ultimately, I agree with the MC. I love the awkward and gentle Soryu more. (。’▽’。)♡

I swear the end just wrapped this special story so nicely, lol. I strongly recommend getting this!

Labels: , , , ,

Thursday, May 21, 2015 @ 9:22 PM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.