[Walkthrough] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo: Ryuzo Hatta - Season 2 3 Years Later

So I got Ryuzo's 3 years later story! /o/
There's a one week sale, and with such a eye-catching poster like this:


How can anyone not be tempted? It's such a pretty poster.
Just look at all the beautiful CGs of Ryuzo. (。’▽’。)♡

I'd get his Living with Him story if I remember, haha.

The following is how I got the Super Happy end!

There's no just one fixed way to get the Super Happy ending, but since I was recording as I post, might as well share this.


Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Labels: , , , ,

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 @ 12:07 AM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.