[Review] Metro PD: Close to you: Masashi Himuro - Main Story


As I thought, I enjoyed Himuro's route!

Himuro is cold as ice to women. This concept intrigues me so I decided to get his route.

I love the MC!!! She's strong and holds her own. 2nd unit is funny as usual, haha.

At the part when there's action, the MC does her work as a bodyguard. Instead of typically being saved by the guy. She was kind of saved by Himuro, but when you read the scene, you'd think the MC is strong.

The reason why he hates women is explained too. He slowly sees that the MC isn't just like any other women.

Their relationship builds up slow and gradual. The epilogue is sweet! Just the right pace for the both of them, I would think. (▰˘◡˘▰)

Looking forward to the sequel!! I doubt Himuro would suddenly be lovey-dovey in the sequel, but let's see how it goes. Haha.

Labels: , , ,

Friday, June 19, 2015 @ 4:58 PM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.