[Review] Star-Crossed Myth: Special Story - Whispers of Love


There is 1 chapter each for each character!

Tbqh, I think it's fairly short? For each chapter. But we get to read all 6 characters so I think it's worth the price.

I read them in order.


Leon's and Scorpio's stories are rather steamy, so I thought it'd be the same plot style for the rest! But it's not.

I think the other 3 stories are pretty sweet. Ichthys one stood out more to me, because of the concept of his story.

And I can't find the 6 images, lol. I don't save images, but I thought it'd be nice to see them. Haha.

Edit: Found the image, haha.

Labels: , , ,

Monday, June 22, 2015 @ 9:53 AM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.