[Walkthrough] My Wedding and 7 Rings: Ren Shibasaki - Season 1 Main Story

Like with Junta and Yamato, I unlocked 2 secret stories! #3 and #4.
I'm going to try walkthroughs to see if I do unlock more, haha.

Anyway, when I got to the Super Happy End, I thought the 'unlock secret story' appeared again though. But I only saw the other 2 when I went to check. :(

Ren is my favourite so far in 7 rings!! ♥
Here's the walkthrough of what I chose that gives you the Super Happy End.

Edit @ 8/8/15, 9.54pm: Played Episodes 1 + 2 of this walkthrough and unlocked secret story #1!!


Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

Labels: , , , ,

Sunday, July 5, 2015 @ 6:15 PM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.