[Review] Era of Samurai: Code of Love: Sanosuke Harada - Season 1 Main Story


Sanosuke Harada is a man of few words. He shows his convictions through his actions rather than words.

Tbqh, his route is the one that makes me most curious about his POV, lol. Especially the beginning chapters.

I loved the late night talks between the MC and Harada. That was the start of Harada gradually opening up to the MC. ❀.(*´◡`*)❀.

I recommend going through the Love End first, then the Fate End. My heart completely melted in his Fate End. ⁽(◍˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑) Wasn't expecting that from Harada for his Fate End, since the Love End one felt like some kind of elementary school love. LOL.

As much as IMO, Harada's route did not make me feel that much sadness as like Hijikata and Okita (or should I say more of bittersweet?), I still enjoyed this route a lot. He is so endearing when he smiles (which is rare), and blushes (this is like, super rare).

Labels: , ,

Saturday, July 9, 2016 @ 11:11 AM / 0 otaku(s)


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Intercross Search bar from: here All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.